Monday, February 15, 2010

D-now cost



What can you get for $25:
New Moon DVD (when it is released) $21
With the avg. cost of gas ($2.70) you can get 9 gallons of gas for $25
3 games of Laser tag $21
Two copies of Lynyrd Skynyrd's Greatest Hits $8 each (one for me and one for you)

So you see $25 wont get you a great deal of stuff when you spend it on your own, but if you give it to me look what it can do in a 3 day period: I can feed you for 3 days, give you a t-shirt, bring in a great speaker, get you in front of a sweet band, and all the fun you could ever want.

Registration for D-Now is open and last until Wednesday March 30th. You can get a registration form from me in person or I can email you one! Please bring your form and $25 to me as soon as you can.

No comments:

Post a Comment